Technology Research Specialist
I'm a veteran analyst in the broadband telecommunications industry offering my research skills to businesses and non-profit organizations of any size. I have several years experience in creating professional reports on the topics of broadband Internet and mobile technology.
Most of my projects involve the following tasks:
- Analysis and consolidation of data derived from multiple sources.
- Conducting interviews either in-person or over the Internet.
- Determining the requirements and specifications of the project.
- Complete documentation and backup of all data gathered.
- Managing procedures for making change requests with the project manager.
- Timely completation of all deliverables with documentation included.
My most recent work has been for the RUS Broadband Initiatives Program. This project involved collecting, managing and incorporating data for the U.S. Broadband Map website:
I have tracked the rise of broadband technology since 1995, and I have written several reports on the rise of mobile networks in recent years. Some of my most recent PDF reports on the state of broadband Internet service providers in the United States are still available at the High Speed Internet Access Guide. I helped them create a comparison PDF report on DSL & cable, plus one custom article on broadband expansion into rural areas of the country.
For the past several years, I have helped compile and create various quarterly PDF reports for the Leichtman Research Group. These reports analyzed the expansion and contraction of the different forms of broadband Internet access in the U.S., including DSL, cable, and wireless.
To find out what I can do for your company, please check my contact page or view the rest of my site to see my rates for various types of work.